We provide beginners' lessons and supervised lessons offering ongoing support to both beginners' and intermediate players who wish to improve their game.
We also have a comprehensive bridge library which is available to members only.
Basic Beginners' Lessons are usually held in February and September each year and the first round will commence at:
- 9am - 11am SATURDAY mornings commencing on 4 September 2021
- All lessons are FREE and the lessons will run for approximately 10 weeks
- 'A Workbook for the Absolute Beginner' written by Joan Butts (which is not compulsory but recommended) will be available at a cost of $20.00
- Click here to go to Joan's website.
- For enrollment or further information, contact Sue Kennard on 0418 237 230 or call the clubhouse on 3883 4405 and leave a message so that we can get back to you
- Best of all email the Club at email@example.com and we will get back to you!
SUPERVISED LESSONS A short period of supervised play will follow the beginners' lessons and then players will advance to our normal bridge sessions.
From time to time, the Club will also hold intermediate lessons to advance your playing and bidding skills. Want to learn more! … Click on the subject below