We provide beginners' lessons and supervised lessons offering ongoing support to both beginners' and intermediate players who wish to improve their game. We also have a comprehensive bridge library which is available to members only.
BEGINNERS' LESSONS ... presented by Sue Kennard
Basic Beginners' Lessons are usually held in February and September each year and the first round commence at:
A short period of supervised play will follow the beginners' lessons and then players will advance to our normal bridge sessions, table fees will be $5.00 while in supervised play and also upon joining the Club.
- 9am - 11am SATURDAY mornings commencing on 23rd February 2019
- All lessons are FREE and the lessons will run for approximately 10 weeks
- 'A Workbook for the Absolute Beginner' written by Joan Butts (which is not compulsory but recommended) will be available at a cost of $20.00
- Click here to go to Joan's website.
- For enrollment or further information, contact Sue Kennard on 0418 237 230 or call the clubrooms on 3883 4405
- Best of all email the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!
From time to time, the Club will also hold intermediate lessons to advance your playing and bidding skills. Want to learn more! … Click on the subject below